International visitors are an important part of Progressive Greetings Live.
We want to make your trip as productive as possible, so we have set up the following facilities which will be available throughout the exhibition.
All international visitors will have access to:
- Free private meeting rooms*, which will be available to book between 9.30am and 5.30pm, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The show’s Sir Henry Cole Lounge, designed for the exclusive use of buyers, will be open for international visitors on set-up day (Monday 4 June 2018). Complimentary light refreshments, including lunch, will be served.
- Free wifi access is available in The Sir Henry Cole Club Lounge.
- Luggage storage will be available, if required.
- In addition, international buyers are invited to attend a drinks reception on the evening of Monday, 4 June to meet with the UK's key export representatives and collect their copy of the show catalogue.
* If you wish to book a private meeting room please email your requirements (time, date, number of people, IT requirements) to [email protected].